Scion XB Forum banner

What color is your 2nd Gen Scion xB?

• Total voters
221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
I think I figured out the adding blue issue . . .
The new software only allows 10 vote options. We now have 13 (allowed by old software). Voodoo Blue would make 14.

When I try and edit it, only the upper 10 are visible.

·
Registered
23 Posts
VooDoo Blue

VooDoo Blue

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here, just got my 2011 voodoo blue Release 8.0. In the color poll this color is not a choice. Is this still considered a 2nd Gen

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have to agree about the lighter colors accentuating glass. Particularly on the xb2 with the blacked out A-pillars creating the "wraparound visor" look. On the darker colors you lose the effect to some degree and completely elimnate it on the black one. This played heavily into me choosing one of the lighter colors (HTM, Super White, Classic Silver) vs. the darker ones (BSP, NBM, BCM).
I totally agree with you on that one. I bought mine used and had a choice between a silver one that was out of warranty, and a black one that was still covered. I went with the black even thought I really wanted the silver. With tinted windows and the vents on the front bumper, it makes a really nice contrast. Versus my black blob lol.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Voodoo blue must be getting popular. I saw it on a new ford 150 yesterday!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guess I'll show mine.....

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Can someone please add Voodoo Blue to the poll? I see some of the other special Release colors there...

221 - 240 of 274 Posts