Scion XB Forum banner

What color xB should I get?

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im getting my 2008 xB this weekend and I need help choosing the color, thanks guys.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Out of the Dealer door we go...

And the custom look right now of Said xb is this!!

[size=10pt]GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! and welcome to ypur new obsession very soon!!!![/size]

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Welcome to the site! :D
The color of your car should be up to you. We could all suggest the color we like best, or show what the most popular color is, in which case you could check out this poll. Perhaps you could tell us if you prefer light colors or dark colors... you have white & silver (light colors) & blue (a dark color) in your poll, so I'm not sure what to suggest as they're all good colors, but the dark will show more scratches than light. If you haven't already, try to check them out in person, in the sun & shade. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
FYI. The plastic protectors on the lower side panels make the white color look off-white. My wife noticed it at the dealer when we were waiting to purchase our xB. I didn't get white, so it wasn't a concern to me. Good Luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I personally love the dark colors but I live in Arkansas where it's hotter than a kitchen in **** all summer so, I always get white, it stays cooler and doesn't seem to show the small scratches etc that you pick up over the life of the car. I wish they offered a pearl white though... My last car was pearl white and it was beautimous!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got classic silver and in Pittsburgh it's great in the summer since it doesn't get to got inside the box and in the winter in doesn't show the salt quite as the white cars. But idk if you get a lot of snow. If any.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Last post was 10-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Until 05-30-2012, 08:18 AM

But, heat in the sun was one reason I got silver. If I do paint my B a darker color, I plan to LEAVE the roof silver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts