Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they're both ugly, get other ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide whether I like the TYC Led Tail Lights on a RS 5.0 or not...I feel like i'm biased since I like the gold color and alot of people don't...lol

Refresher on what they look like:

·
Registered
741 Posts
For what you are going to pay for a pair of the "cool" looking tail lights, you could probably buy quite a few months of gasoline. I like the stock.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I prefer the stock, something about the LEDs make it look kitchy or gaudy, for my aesthetics. However, I would be interested in another taillight lens, just not LED's. Talking about riding the Little Yellow Bus....

·
Registered
254 Posts
I do like the NYCs.....but i also like the Anzo Tails....to give you another option.

That said, i still have stock because of the $$$ factor. If you've got the cash, the certainly upgrade. Theres something satisfying about them not being stock. Its what scion is. :naughty:

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
joemader said:
I do like the NYCs.....but i also like the Anzo Tails....to give you another option.

That said, i still have stock because of the $$$ factor. If you've got the cash, the certainly upgrade. Theres something satisfying about them not being stock. Its what scion is. :naughty:

x2, if I had the cash I'd go the TYC route. but in my book $275 on something you don't see is a lot of ching. A buddy has a free set of cherry lights for me, I have no idea what they look like but they're not stock so I'll put em on. And then probably smoke my stock set if I don't like the cherry. I do have a darker tone to my box.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Stock is too much red. All I want is another color, amber turns with red brake and tail. Thing is: they are impossible to find. All I've seen are LED. If anyone finds a two-color tail, let me know, please.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just put the tyc lights on my box and I love them. They are much brighter than the stock lights. Driving in houston traffic that is very important. I noticed that people dont tailgate as much since the light is very harsh when your up close and you tap the brakes. The money was a big concern but I found a good price and went for it. Ebay rules...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.