Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
i hope they do come true, cuz thats tight!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plan on using airrunners bolt on kit and pullin some minitruck tricks off to boot (quicker valves,scrapper bar, maybe even a little bit of tub fabrication and "gut tuckin'" to get it to lay out). I cant wait to get started. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
528 Posts
KangSh1t said:
I plan on using airrunners bolt on kit and pullin some minitruck tricks off to boot (quicker valves,scrapper bar, maybe even a little bit of tub fabrication and "gut tuckin'" to get it to lay out). I cant wait to get started. Thanks for the comments.
The AirRunner kit won't get all that low unless you decide to run a lip kit. Their product is top notch, I'm sure. But all their valves (manual, :yucky: ) and compressors (Firestone, once again, :yucky: ) are all straight up throwback.
I recommend going the same route I am, UAS. I'll probably be fabricating some custom parts as well. I HAVE to lay. Even if I have to cut the strut towers. :D

I dig the photoshop, for sure! Definitely about where I want to be! :naughty:

By the way, what wheels are those? I've fallen in love with AME Shallen WX's, but I haven't fallen in love with the price tage. :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xseveredveganx said:
KangSh1t said:
The AirRunner kit won't get all that low unless you decide to run a lip kit. Their product is top notch, I'm sure. But all their valves (manual, :yucky: ) and compressors (Firestone, once again, :yucky: ) are all straight up throwback.
I recommend going the same route I am, UAS. I'll probably be fabricating some custom parts as well. I HAVE to lay. Even if I have to cut the strut towers. :D

I dig the photoshop, for sure! Definitely about where I want to be! :naughty:

By the way, what wheels are those? I've fallen in love with AME Shallen WX's, but I haven't fallen in love with the price tage. :eek:
I appreciate the advice. This will be my first round with bags. Ive had some mean static drops, but never bags.Ill take all the advice I can get.I saw an airunners setup done by 808 on this forum where he also swapped out some of the setup with UAS gear (im seein a trend here.lol) All I know is that if I go through the $$$ and time I definitley wanna tuck 18s-19s so please EDUCATE. As for the wheels, theyre Devil Legends. They are only sold overseas which is one of the reasons I love them, I like wheels that you NEVER see on another car in town (or on this continent lol) AME's are beautiful but when it says call for price it means I will probably never own it. hanx Dog hit me up if youve got any more direction on baggin my box.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I've bagged more than one car in my life. ;)

I'm planning on going with the UAS kit with custom upper strut mounts. You could opt for K-Sport coilovers matched up with the UAS AeroSport bag. That will get you pretty low. I'd also opt for Randode's rear mounts, too. Heck, you could email Randode directly to get decent pricing on the air setup. GC makes great valves, and I think he likes to run the Viair 400 compressors because they flow more than any other comp that Viair produces.
You may have to tub the rear. I'm going to try to not tub my rear, but rather extend the swingarm an inch, inch and a half. If you notice most xB2's/xB's that are bagged, the rear wheel pitches forward like a mofo.

Check out this thread, too: http://www.scionapocalypse.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5448

This guy's on the Easy Street setup: http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=243304Still not as low as I'd like to be.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah. I want to see pics of the one from SA after he finishes. Said he would get another inch out of it...nice. The other setup on scionlife is a nice aggresive stance, but i agree, i want to get as low as possible without doin major hackin. a lil tubbin in the back wouldnt bother me but thats all. I really do appreciate the direction Homie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.