Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I know I haven't been real big on updates and posts lately, but thats me in winter mode. I still been here moderating and checking out the goings on. Now that its show season and its warming up you can bet I got the goods coming in. Some of you know about the Five Axis kit I have. Its finally in the shop being painted. Not sure when it will be done but at least its on its way to being done. Some of you also know about my shift knob. I haven't posted photos because I was waiting to get the trim ring done, but I was photo happy tonight so I got some below. Things in the works, I have interior panels being color matched. I have panels under hood being color matched. I have a underhood "TOP SECRET" project in the works. Relocated my horns today. They were having fitment issues with the grill, plus I plan to do a new grill and figured I would get them out of the way, so I put them below the bumper. Figured I might as well since I had the front bumper off today for the new headlight install. Yes thats right new headlights. I also got another cool item in the works. Was gonna give a sneak peak, but decided to wait till its gets a bit more done. I will keep posting up in here as things get done. There is a custom hood in the works, but my donor hood connection has fallen through for the moment. Now for some photos.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well so much for my top secret project. I will post up a bit more later. I had a company custom making me some special parts for under the hood. Figured it would be cool and I would be the only person to have this for a while, at least for the rest of the year, and now I find out that another company will be making a similar item avaliable in a month or so.

·
Registered
613 Posts
ahhh...who needs secrets anyways...just put it all out there! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.