Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wondering what is the max wheel size for your xB's. I want 1 with deep dish but with out buying a widebody kit!!! Just clean and flush. I'm am also thinking about lowering it but don't wand it to rub!! THANKS!!! :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
The biggest i have seen without modding the wheel wells is 20"x7.5"...I tried some 20"x8.5" on my xB and they were fine until you turned, and then it was rubbing like crazy!

·
Registered
613 Posts
lol...sorry i don't know what the offset was...but i think i may have to retract my previous statement about the 20"x8.5"...i'm now being told by some reliable members of this site, that those wheels will fit without rubbing, as long as you don't go any bigger than a 35 series tire...so maybe it was the tire that threw me off before...who needs wheel wells anyways! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
20x8.5 +45 frnt and 20x9.5 +45 will work... just got to roll fenders.. you cant get the max lip with that!

The rears if you do your homework can fit 10's without rubbing..

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
eight08customs said:
20x8.5 +45 frnt and 20x9.5 +45 will work... just got to roll fenders.. you cant get the max lip with that!

The rears if you do your homework can fit 10's without rubbing..
What kinda of offest would you need to run a 10" wide rim? I don't want 20's but I been thinking of 18's that are 10" wide in the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.