Ditto Timbecile Great to have you here! :yes:
#12 = funny stuffGoldtouch said:OK here is part 2 of what I LOVE about my 2d Gen XB....
12. My daughter is mad cause it's cooler than her rabbit....
13. The way it hugs the road, especially on turns.
14. It's very photogenic.
15. The quick acceleration.
16. The way my new wheels look on it.
17. The questions I get when I'm near it in a parking lot
18. Its GOLD......
19. That I can talk about it for hours.
20. It has it's own website.
21. The great people on the web site.
22. That I'm not the only one thats crazy about it.
23. The way people look and point at it as I drive by.
24. IT'S MINEEEEEEEEEE...
I think thats enough for now... :rockon: :smartass:
I'm pretty pumped about it....(except I got my first parking ticket today )Goldtouch said:welcome Timbecile,
tell us about your ride!
Me too. They talked me into it, but they didn't have to talk very hard. The 36m/36K for the bumper to bumper seemed pretty chinzy, so for an extra grand I now have peace of mind out to 72mo/75K for both comprehensive and powertrain. I justified the extra cost by the fact that the only option I bought was floor mats.Timbecile said:Even though most car people recommend against it, I sprung for the extended warrantee.