Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious to see what kind of players people put in your Xb.. shopping for a sound system for my Xb.. thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive got the Pioneer D3 unit as well.. running an external ipod nano to the glove box. I have Focal 6.5 separates in the doors and Focal coaxials in the rear. Running two Phoenix Gold amps, one 500/4 and one 600/1 to 2 PPi subs in a custom enclosure. Not all show yet.. just something to get by till I find a sponsor willing to do the labor for free lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Actually Focal, like most speaker lines, have various levels. The base Access line and the 2nd up Polyglass line isnt all that expensive. Ive used other brands like MB Quart and Polk etc, and for the price the Focals sound much better. I have the Polyglass separates, which were around $250 a set, about the average pricing for a set up upper end separates in any brand.

G

·
0 Posts
I’m wanting to watch movies, have a nav system, bluetooth, ipod compatible, and have a hook up for a backup camera any suggestions..any at all would be nice. I don’t know ANYTHING about this type of thing. I’m wanting to show my car eventually so I dont mind spending a little money but since I just bought my 08 scion xb outright I’m kind of broke (Id recommend financing it and adding on stuff I wish I would of :mad: ) Can someone point me in the right direction? The Pioneer D3 seems to keep poping up so I assume its nice, but can I hook up a backup camera to it?

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks!! :D Thats a nice site, helps me out allot. Now im leaning twords the D3 but am still doing some research.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts