Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the holiday season around the corner, what one new mod do you want for Christmas? I'm not talking a new turbo kit for your ride(which would be aaaawesome). I'm talking something reasonable that your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend could or would get for you for Christmas?

Mine is: Smoked LED tail lights.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm putting myself down for a TRD CAI.

·
Registered
20 Posts
a job been out of work since may.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I want the $300 gift certificate from Sparks....

Brewski

·
Registered
19 Posts
xb2_drew said:
With the holiday season around the corner, what one new mod do you want for Christmas?
Good thread. Thanks for starting it.

I'd have to say my first choice would be a custom dual exhaust. My Five Axis lip kit will be installed this weekend, and I was originally planning to get the special Five Axis version of Tsudo Fireball dual exhaust, but having seen photos of it installed - and the price, I think a custom exhaust will be a better option for me.

PDX_xB

·
Registered
26 Posts
ocotillo said:
shortbus said:
a job been out of work since may.
December 08 :(
Hopefully you both get what you want even before everyone else this Christmas. I hate to see families struggle :(

For me, I would rather have a set of vent shades... Also, I just picked up all floormats + rear cargo mat for $29.99 on Ebay (that's a self-gift lol)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
PDX_xB said:
xb2_drew said:
With the holiday season around the corner, what one new mod do you want for Christmas?
Good thread. Thanks for starting it.

I'd have to say my first choice would be a custom dual exhaust. My Five Axis lip kit will be installed this weekend, and I was originally planning to get the special Five Axis version of Tsudo Fireball dual exhaust, but having seen photos of it installed - and the price, I think a custom exhaust will be a better option for me.

PDX_xB
Cool! Post pics of your ride with the lip kits when you can!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.