Scion XB Forum banner

What the HAIL!?!?!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  callmemrbill 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That really sucks... I would think that if he were to contact his insurance co., they would deal directly w/ the dealer's insurance co. No insurance co. is likely to give out money for repairs/replacement if they don't have to!

Anyhow, I'm glad we don't get hail like that around here! *knocks on wood* ...as it is, I hate having my car out on the driveway the past week since I still have some stuff in our garage from a block sale we took part in last weekend. I'd much rather it be all nice, safe & secure inside!

#5 ·
As I type this I am sitting in pretty much the center of what was, when we moved in, a one-car garage, attached. It is now an enclosed room, currently in use as a "family room". At the very beginning of our life here in 1993, we could actually get a car in here. In fact, I parked my 1973 Beelte in here often back then. Then kids came along, and space for their stuff became more important than space for a car...

Fortunately, we rarely get any kind of hail in these parts. I have seen it, even saw half-golfball-sized ones once. I still don't like parking outside, but at least it's in a driveway, and our street is not very busy most of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.