Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know for a fact that Scion wanted 35psi in the front and 32psi in the rear. However, the representative from DiscountTire was arguing with me that they have to 32psi all-around. After riding with 32psi all around for about 15 miles, the ride was more comfortable. I used to have the fronts 35psi. What's you tire pressures? Is it OK to have the front @ 32psi? Thanks!

·
Registered
474 Posts
EPHIOS said:
I know for a fact that Scion wanted 35psi in the front and 32psi in the rear. However, the representative from DiscountTire was arguing with me that they have to 32psi all-around. After riding with 32psi all around for about 15 miles, the ride was more comfortable. I used to have the fronts 35psi. What's you tire pressures? Is it OK to have the front @ 32psi? Thanks!
If you are running the stock P205/55R16 the decal on the driver's side door post has 35psi for the front and 32psi for the rear...the DiscountTire representative is full of crap.
Go with what the factory says on the decal...or you may have problems with handling and/or tire wear.

Brewski

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.