Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
the offsets will work fine, you won't have any poke at all. I have 18x8 with +40 on a set of wheels and they don't come near the fenders unless I add my 25mm spacers.

out of those 3, I like the KMC the best. I think someone also has those on an RS 2 xD, they look good.

· Registered
783 Posts
I like the Konig best. But I'm not one for flashy or overdone rims.
also, the prices on that website seemed a little steep. Might check around some other places.

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now im actually looking at going with the xxr 006 copper lip 18x7.5 +42, I kinda like the color, not a match with hot lava, but I think thats what im going with if I find them in stock anywhere

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i ended up going with the xxr 006, but not the copper lip, i went with something that might stand out a little more, i got the ones with blue lip. They supposed to ship tomorrow, and Im ordering some df210's tonight. I was set on the coppers, until I called every site I could find and only found 2 sets of 17's. Every dealer told me they had alot of the copper lips sent back because of the variance in the color, they said none of the wheels matched in a set. Anyway, I will post pics of the hot lava with black/blue wheels hopefully soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.