Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the one in the avatar. I know I have seen them before I just can't remember what brand they are, plus curious about size.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The rims on the Fiveaxis xB are 19" Volk Te37 rims and as much as I LOVE them and want the exact same rims on my car... I can't afford the $800+ price point PER RIM!.... they're expensive, so I've been looking for knockoffs

·
Registered
172 Posts
Konig Countersteers are really good knockoffs of the te37... not sure on too many details about them... tenzo R also makes a pretty good one

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tenzo R has a similar style that is nice looking. The Konig's are hard to find. I have yet to see them in anything larger then 16" and can't actually find a place that sells them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
For those who like the TE37 look, Mackin, company who distributes Volk and Rays wheels is having a blow out sale right now on the LE37 and CE28 wheels.. they have very limited stock. Like a few sets of 18s and 19s left. If anyone is interested, PM me and Ill get you pricing. Its cheap.. like way below the indicated $800 price tag.. more like around 560-600 each

1 - 10 of 10 Posts