·
Registered
141 Posts
:x :eek: :yes: :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Added myself. Pretty cool cause it remembered my info from other Frapper maps I am on so all I had to do was hit add.
hey eviljack

you need to update your Frapper pic - it says you do not have a scion yet ???

i am located in Canoga Park, CA - you will find me there and at my folks in Cambria :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
yanges said:
i am located in Canoga Park, CA - you will find me there and at my folks in Cambria :)
Is the Bat Cave still on Sherman Way? Many years ago I used to work on Remmet Avenue and Cambria was our favorite weekend getaway. We were going to buy property there in the mid-1970's, but our son was born and spent the first two weeks of his life in Children's Hospital. That killed the Cambria dream, but it turns out he was (is) worth it. Have you ever stayed at Sycamore Springs in Avila Beach? It's another great weekend retreat.

When you get old, you get nostalgic.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Geezer said:
yanges said:
Is the Bat Cave still on Sherman Way? Many years ago I used to work on Remmet Avenue and Cambria was our favorite weekend getaway. We were going to buy property there in the mid-1970's, but our son was born and spent the first two weeks of his life in Children's Hospital. That killed the Cambria dream, but it turns out he was (is) worth it. Have you ever stayed at Sycamore Springs in Avila Beach? It's another great weekend retreat.

When you get old, you get nostalgic.
i am not sure if the Bat Cave is still around or not - i do not remember seeing it for a long time but will take a look next time i am in the area...

as for Avila Beach, i stay at my folks house when up that way...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
In "The Sticks" . . .
25-50 miles from towns of significant size, with thousands of trees between them and myself.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
The other side of the world
Is not so far away
As I thought that it was
As I thought that that it was so far away . . .

2 decades ago, when that song was written, it was MUCH further than it is today.
The web has made it close.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts