Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a person that likes to get parts local. Especially one that can break while en route to me. That being said, has anyone bought HIDs in Phoenix or surrounding areas?

Thanks,
xBam

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know what you mean about getting parts local. but i can recommend a&r motorsports out of tx. i had a bad ballast that was damaged during shipping and they replaced it with no questions asked. i just had to send it back to them and the sent one out as soon as they got it. they take care in packing there items but UPS (which i have worked for and know how small boxes like to be tossed) damaged the item. plus you may find a good deal online compared to local.

also on a side note i will take a pic of my ballast location. saw your other thread. i will have to do later cuz of the rain here but as soon as i get the pic i will upload it for you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I do not know, to tell you the truth. However, if you pass by Las Vegas (NV), you can find it on almost all the customization place here. Let's say, $100 - $200.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are in AZ I would recommend No Limitz IND. They are located in Mesa right off the US 60 and Country Club. Lights are great and service is awsome.

·
Registered
338 Posts
^^^ X2 No limitz Ind is a great place to get them. Also has great service. And local

·
Registered
783 Posts
DDM tuning. $45, but it takes like 2-3 weeks to get them.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Where is DDM tuning?

·
Registered
783 Posts
california, it took like a week and a half to process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.