Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howzit,
This is for my project I mentioned about in one other thread.

I want to use the Postal service theme, but add in some Hawaiian influences to da logo... but still anted to logo to be recognized by anybody who see's it.

This is the original

·
Registered
976 Posts
I like #3 with the red detailing.

I think on a white xB, the design in #2 would get lost.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like #3 with the red detailing.

I think on a white xB, the design in #2 would get lost.
I agree, I figure I put it up there anyway, but yea, I leaning towards 3 to. need to photo shop it in to see it against the back ground and just to see how it will look.
If things go as planned, it will be done by the up coming weekend. We will see.

Mahalo for the input brah!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I agree with zinger that 2 might get lost. But im stuck between 1 and 3. It's hard to decide when it's not on the vehicle : p

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I like number 3.
The triangles give a more distinct look, rather than the more literal bald eagle The red accents make a nice look.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Best one of all. The 2-tone blue triangles looks great.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Idea: try it with the lighter triangle in red instead of blue . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Also, this on the roof:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Well . . .
I AM about to put a blended Scottish and South Carolina flag on my roof, as finances and weather allow. So, it isn't that alien to me.

I used to have a couple 4"x6" and a 3'x5' till someone stole them from me during college. They thought it was a British one too.
Reminds me, I need to replace the 3x5 one . . .
My family used to go to Kona every summer for several years, as we were "put up" by the University of the Nations campus there as he taught Graphic Design. I miss it.
(I learned to bodysurf there, about the rhythms of the sea, and how to "feel" a coming good wave.)
The waves in South Carolina are a poor substitute . . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.