1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Df210's and you can't go wrong!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Which lowering spring will give me enough drop to take away the gap. i want to give my xb a better stance. lmk which is the best xb fam!
i have been asking the same question bro, looks like the tanabe range are getting a good rep on these boards, ill be going for the nf or df 210 range depending on whether the df will make me bottom out or not

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have df and there great like I was tellin flex in his post Im running 19s and I do scrap when I hit hard bumps or pot holes on the freeway but if u can drive around them u be good and if I'm taking a tight turn than I sometimes scrap I don't bottom out just scrap from time to time and speed bump shot I can drive over those with out doing the side to side stuff and I have the rs5.0 so I have a lip kit so I'm lil lower than others who don't have a lip kit

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Are you after performance or just low?

For low, the DF, mentioned above.
For performance, the TRD is actually QUITE good. But, they aren't as low as others.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm selling my df210 for 100$ plus shipping if interested

·
Registered
46 Posts
I personally like my Eibach Sportlines... they ended up giving me a very even drop, and the handling performance is awesome -- But, I didn't go for a "drop" like most of the users go for, I go for more on the performance side... It's literally a perfectly even drop. If you take a look at my thread on the other page, you can see the drop.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got my DF210s and Hotchkis sways installed and as promised reporting back. Have had a day to spin around on them, took about a 100 mile trip today through the NC mountains and let me say "freakin awesome sauce". I was a little worried the drop was going to be to low but not a drop it is perfect. Ride height is high enough that I don't worry at all about speed bumps, no rub or scaps at all.

The handling is ten fold improved, cornering is fun and responsive and no roll hardly at all which amazong considering the design of what we are driving! My ***** was the rear power roll shift to the back when accelerating at a stop light etc., that is all but gone as well now.

Just do it, you will not be sorry.

Pics here:
http://www.newscionxb.com/123-2nd-gen-scion-xb-talk/9691-my-2012-super-white-build-thread-2.html

·
Registered
422 Posts
My NF210s are coming tomorrow by UPS. Is anyone here in the state of IL who would like to install them? I'd pay you cash or if you like buy you a big amount of your favorite beer (If you are legal to drink)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.