Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i think i have narrowed it down to two wheels: I am looking at either the msr 045 flat black with the silver lip or the speedy sphere machined face with lip both would be 18" msr is a 35mm offset and the speedy is a 42mm offset. my xb is a 08 classic silver metalic. i will be getting springs in a few months just need new tires so i thought i would just do wheels at the same time. So which ones do you guys think would look better. let me know, thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
How about some pics?
???

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are the pics.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Either one would look good. The top ones are nice, but not very special looking to me. The bottom ones are unique - I don't see many like that. Your call though.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Bottom ones are unique! But love the top ones

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've actually seen the same exact style rim as the bottom ones on a gen 1 xb they looked really good. I think the top ones look a lot more sporty.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Box Mafia said:
Bottom ones are unique! But love the top ones
I think the bottom wheel would look better on a truck....I'd go with the top.

Brewski

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I like them both.
BUT, they go for quite different looks. Depending on what you do w/ the rest, either could look good or "OK."

·
Registered
739 Posts
Not to sound out of line, but why would you care what other people think about what wheels you want for your car. Its your car so its your choice.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i decided that picking wheels is like picking a paint color at lowes, way to many freaking choices. i changed my mind again last night and ordered the speedy lite-fins 18" in hyper dark with nexen n5000 225/40x18 tires. i really liked these wheels and had tried to get a couple of used sets with no luck but last night i came across a good deal on wheelfire.com got the whole set mounted and balanced with install kit and shipping for $903. I think these wheels look great on the gen2's. i will post pics when i get them on.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Glad to hear it. Its going to look great.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some pics. sorry they aren't great i haven't been able to get my dslr yet. I know the car is a little dirty it has been raining nonstop here since i got them. I really like them can't wait for it to get nice so i can wax the whole ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.