Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
"....been busy.." ??????? What an understatement!!! This came out gorgeous.... the dash material has an amazing look to it and overall you've created quite a show piece. Thanks for the photos.
:clapping:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Want to give a quick list of how you did what (which would also allow searches for specific comments made "in process" . . .)

I like the look. It holds together quite well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How I did What:
All Material automotive grade blue microsude or Pearl White Vinyl
Glue: 3M black and red can 08088
Doors: Sprayed base white. material on insert, tweeter, inside of door handle. Body color blue on Superior Dash pieces, still have a few things I'd like to do with the doors and I'll show you when I get closer to finishing them.
Dash: Marblized Blue on top, base white on the front, trim rings are material, center panel is S.D. piece painted white
Gauge: Scion United piece that I made, bezel painted candy blue like the headlights. Material around frame of bezel. Still undecided on the cover, probably airbrushing something.
Lower dash: all silver pieces wrapped, added OG Scion Logo to center, glove box wrapped. Table wrapped in different material as I didn't do it but I like it. (not shown in pics)
Steering wheel: Still in the works, I boughten another one to do a project with and...I'd love to tell you but you'll have to wait and see.
Seats: Scion Shoppe covers.
Headliner: Material
A&B Pillars: White Vinyl
C Pillar: Painted and made display cases out of them
Rear: Roulette wheel, table almost complete
Pedals: Gen 1 blue, only had to add one screw to have them install correctly and they look good and cost me $5 at a Scion Swap Meet.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Well, not exactly to my tastes, but for what it is, it really looks good. I guess I'm more partial to monotone coloring schemes,

Nice work, scvcsions :thumbsup:

Oh, and I really like the color of your xB..

·
Registered
613 Posts
MY JAW JUST HIT THE FLOOR! :eek:
that is ssssooooo sweeeet!
but it would get sooooo dirty as my everyday car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.