Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
On the Hotchkis kit, it says good for 2008-2010. Does it work on a 2015? I know the car has not changed much, hardly at all. Just want to be sure. Hotchkis has the front/rear kit on sale for $247 direct from them. May as well get it over the TRD rear swaybar.

· Registered
27 Posts
Bought used TRD springs and new Hotchkiss front and rear sway bars. I went with used TRD springs thinking they would be broken in and that may offset any additional harshness from the swaybars.

Just got them installed and only drove a couple of miles. Can't tell much difference in ride. Still trying to decide if in normal city cornering I can tell the difference, I don't think so. A sweeping turn I nornally do at 45 I felt comfortable doing at 55. I'll have to do some twisties to see if the bars were worth it. So far...I don't think so. Either way, they are on now and they ain't coming off!

If you are in the 805 area code and are on the fence over bars let me know. Maybe arrange sometime and you can drive up Decker or do Portero Rd. I'm gonna do them now to check out the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.