Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Re: wifes new toy

How do those compare w/ the xB2 from the perspective of someone who now owns both?
Pros of each?
Cons of each?

Body design wise, I like the xB2 better.

·
Registered
741 Posts

Would also like to see the comparisons between the two.

·
Registered
474 Posts

Geezer said:
Phew!

This thread is not at all what I thought it was about. (but I checked it out anyhow). :rolleyes:
Double Phew! Didn't know what to think. :rofl:

Brewski

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Brewski said:
Geezer said:
Phew!

This thread is not at all what I thought it was about. (but I checked it out anyhow). :rolleyes:
Double Phew! Didn't know what to think. :rofl:

Brewski

should have put a little more thought into that one hahah

How do those compare w/ the xB2 from the perspective of someone who now owns both?
Pros of each?
Cons of each?
its actually really nice on the inside, this one is fully loaded: leather, heated seats, sunroof, built in sub, stock 18s, it even has the led halos around the speakers lol. the thing rides crazy high, it feels like an actual suv. insanely smooth and quite, but i would take the xb any today. she loves it though so that's what counts. to sum it up it's basically all the same to me besides body style and engine size. so basically the soul to me has more of a truck / suv feel, and the xb is more for the street...if that makes sense.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: rip xb

Nice did you get the sport hood? I really like the new 3's.

·
Registered
339 Posts

Good trade!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

thanks!

i wanted the speed 6 for a long time that thing is nasty. so far I think I might just do wheels. i have a bad habit of trading cars this is number 7 in 3-4 years. lol especially since i dropped all that money into the box and sold it a month later. who knows though i said the same about the xb. love the car though.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

I looked at the Mazda 3 when I got the xB.  Performance depends on which model and the xB has much more interior room and a more comfortable back seat.  Personally, I'd rather get a used RX-8 than a new 3 (except for the Mazdaspeed 3, which is AMAZING). 
Back when I got the xB, I was deciding between it and a black RX-8 and yellow/black Mini Clubman.  So, that shows my bias.
(I have a 20 year old Miata that I LOVE and am a huge Mazda fan.)

The 3 is a nice car, just depends on what your priorities for a particular vehicle are.  Planning on keeping it 10 years and having kids that will go from small through teenage in the car makes the rear seat and cargo-room much more important.
What surprised me is how similar the xB drives to the 3, based on how different the xB looks.
Without kids and not keeping the Miata, I would have looked very seriously at the 3.

·
Registered
50 Posts

So she went with ""THIS"" instead of ""THAT"" :rofl: lol I think that its funny that the commercial was making fun of the XB2!!! congrats on the new car!! just as long as the wifey has a car that she loves!! thats all that matters

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

Now that she has the Soul and you've traded the xB in for a Mazda 3 . . .
I hope your happy.

I've merged the topics together. The original thread is in the top of each post.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.