Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCION "Become none of us by winning a one of a kind xB. Register and unveil one pixel at a time. Unlock the millionth pixel and car become your very own."

http://www.scionreveal.com/

Win A Tricked Out Scion
Source: www.scionreveal.com
We'll unveil a Scion like no other, one pixel at a time, with every visit to the site. You can enter up to 10 times per day. Unlock the millionth pixel and this Scion becomes your very own.

G

·
So to win I just hit reveal (10 times a day) and if I reveal the 1 millionth pixel I win the car?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as of today, I can see red body, black (looks flat) hood and Kenstyle kit, 19" TRD wheels w/ red inserts, red wing, suede headliner, steering wheel cover and door inserts, HIDs, window tint, TRD brake kit w/ painted calipers, custom interior paint...and a camera something or other.

G

·
OK but if you win I get your car lol.

Looks like it has trd break pads and other trd parts im guessing?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eric said:
Strange... when I went today to reveal the next 10 pixels, it said i had already revealed mine for today...

well heck, I got the same thing. Wonder if it is in a 24 hour period rather than after midnight?? I'll try again this evening. I hope they don't screw this up! lol!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well I guess somebody won it. Went to the site today and the photo is all filled in. Oh Well.

·
Registered
739 Posts
They knew within seconds who the person was that opened the Millionth pixel, yet almost two weeks and still no winners name. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.