Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i put a sticker in the middle of the rear windsheild will the wiper wipe it off? or mess it up?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
If you want vinyl there, it will stick until one corner starts to peel. Then, the wiper accelerates the job very quickly.
On the flipside . . . Boxzilla of Scikotics has a large graphic on his xB1. He also has his wiper too. He said it wasn't an issue.

· Registered
422 Posts
I have a decepticon decal on my back window. It's been there for a few months so far and hasn't peeled or anything. I don't really use my back windsheild wiper.

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
I have a decepticon decal on my back window. It's been there for a few months so far and hasn't peeled or anything. I don't really use my back windsheild wiper.
me neither, but sometimes you got a woman behind you and we all know that the Journal of Medicine released that article last year in regards to poor depth perception. They tail gate and sometimes need their windsheild washed so they can see better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.