Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Thursday AM and I'm sitting here in front of this screen reading all the treads and hearing the current weather conditions. The stats at this time is 18" with a 20 mph gust. It's not going to stop until this PM (some time). Last week,we lost power for 4 days, so I'm hoping we don't lose it this week. Is it summer yet?

· Registered
164 Posts
Nope still February. There was a gas explosion around here last night, evacuated a whole "town". It was between counties and just a smallish area of homes and businesses when up so on the bright side your house hasn't exploded.

· Registered
185 Posts
I PRAY for 51 lol!!! Thanks for rubbing it in Greg :). Here in Ohio we have had more snow this year than the last 2 combined and I've never seen any winter here as cold. We have had probably 10 days below 0 degrees and at least 2 nights where it dropped passed -25 to -30. Its been miserable for every one. Even atlantas getting ice storms lol

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Snow still on the ground. But, it is supposed to get near or above 60 this weekend to Monday. We'll see.

Our "2-3 inches" measured 6, even with all the melt.

Interestingly, yesterday we actually had the snowpack you CAN drive on! That is very, very rare down here. Usually, it is ice or a thin veneer of snow over ice. I don't care who you are, one can't drive on ice (now without traction help to cut into the ice).

Right now, it is a mix of ice and melting.

· Registered
457 Posts
I PRAY for 51 lol!!! Thanks for rubbing it in Greg :).
I just had too. ;)

Unlike the rest of the country, here is SoCal we've been having an unusually warm winter. Of course this means we'll probably have a really fun fire season in late summer/early fall. :(

· Registered
185 Posts
yea u guys in Cali are bone dry too! Unless you guys started getting some rain finally. This dryness definitely won't help your guys fire situation lol

· Registered
314 Posts
Cali is like summer again, I hope it rains this weekend to get fresh powder

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
57 today and still snow around... go figure.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
And now . . .
A small earthquake

Yet, all is good.

· Registered
68 Posts
Willie, you think it's bad in Canton? ! You should come up to North Canton where the weather had been really bad! Lol!

· Registered
185 Posts
Willie, you think it's bad in Canton? ! You should come up to North Canton where the weather had been really bad! Lol!
oh I work at Canton Akron airport so I'm in that "North Canton" area pretty much everyday lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.