Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for those who havn't seen the other thread, There is a SCION SPEAK image maker at www.scionspeak.com, check it out as soon as you can. I made my own myself from scratch using Adobe illustrator so that i could be a bit more original with mine. I made it today, and used my pro-sticker-maker to put it on today!!! Woohoo! Check it out! Let me know if you like it.

Oh yeah and i added carbon fiber sticker to my hatch handle. looks real!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have full access to the sticker printer at work. I just pay for the vynal I use. Im really picky about putting stickers on my car. They have to be pretty awesome for me to have them on my car. I had to put this one on. I do tons of stuff like printing, web design, image editing, you name it. I have given and sold tons of stuff to friends and people from car clubs. If anyone wants a custom made logo or crest representing you or your club, or just something that looks sweet let me know. There is no limit to your imagination. We can put something together.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ok here is a challenge for you. The Scikotics Philly chapter is starting back up. First meet is this saturday. There is a least one, maybe two people working on ideas for a logo. They said anyone with photoshop skills or what not is welcome to try and come up with something. Why don't you give it a try? Come up with something cool and we might use it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newscionxb.com Crest ! ! !

Check it out Eric !!! Got to represent !!! A lot of people are gonna see these. I drive 2 1/2 hours to LA and back 3 times a week in crazy bumper to bumper traffic so tons of people will see them! Sweet! Hey if anybody sees me on the road make sure to pull up and wave hello!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts