Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used or ride w/ Work Wheels Euroline?

I was thinking of buying a set but I want to know if you ever do some any mods to the body of the car like rolling the fender. Wheel size will be 18" but when it comes to the dimension something that I wasn't sure. My idea is just to a quick install every summer without doing any mods to the body of the car.

:cheers::cheers:

Work Euroline DH Wheel Rim 17x8.5

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Go to
Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com
then click on Fitment Guide on the Left Column. Input your car year make and model then click on the Compare Sizes link.

Now on the left you will see your stock tire/wheel size, on the right you can play with different tire/wheel combos to see what might fit. Make sure you know the offset data for you new wheel. Have fun comparing and shopping!

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to the link Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com seems like it's a little hard to find the right tire size.

I'm actually going for XXR 527 wheelset with +35 Offset and 8.75 all around. Can you recommend tires size without rolling the fenders? The car is not drop yet and will consider dropping it with TRD springs.

Any input

· Registered
457 Posts
215/40 would work fine in the rear, might touch occasionally in the front if you don't pull the bolt toward the front of the fender when it meets the bumper. Alternatively you could run a 195/40 but I don't like streching a tire that much.

· Registered
661 Posts
No not at all. Your wanting to drop on 40 series 18" wheels with trd springs. Im pretty sure youll be fine. Even if you were rippin around a track.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No not at all. Your wanting to drop on 40 series 18" wheels with trd springs. Im pretty sure youll be fine. Even if you were rippin around a track.
Thank you, yes for now I'm on stock height will not be dropping the car till Summer but I have a good deal locally with the XXR 527 since the euroline is so obsolete to find locally (Toronto).

+35 Offset all around and 8.75 with 225/40?

· Registered
661 Posts
I personally have 245/40/18 with a 40 offset and plan to be on coilovers next summer. And am not worried about rubbing.

Think about it, the trd 19s come with 215/35/19 ( I believe) and with the trd springs, toyota themselves know itll work safely. Or our lovely government probably woulda said no way not safe. The trd wheel n spring combo is what my lil bro (troll) rides on. Ive never heard him complain about any rubbing other than curbage.

· Registered
457 Posts
Thanks Greg so you think I should roll the fender?
No you ldn't need to roll your fenders, but there is a bolt that fastens the bumper cover and fender together that might rub occasionally on big bumps. You could even go up to a 225/40 and probably not hit it more than very occasionally.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry if I'm asking so much questions but this will save me time and hassle.

Local guy was selling a euroline work wheels but he said that the TPMS they wont work because the valve stem is actually on the inside of the wheel and turn 90 degrees out one of the "spike holes" ?

Is that true does someone has euroline wheels can let me know if they manage to put TPMS on the wheels?

· Registered
661 Posts
Sorry if I'm asking so much questions but this will save me time and hassle.

Local guy was selling a euroline work wheels but he said that the TPMS they wont work because the valve stem is actually on the inside of the wheel and turn 90 degrees out one of the "spike holes" ?

Is that true does someone has euroline wheels can let me know if they manage to put TPMS on the wheels?
Alot of tpms talk here. Alot of opinions on em. If you do get the set in your other wheels. You will need to get em programmed or deal with the light being on. Me, I have them in my summer wheels and still didnt get em programmed. So when new tires go on they will be being sold. I say no need for em and check your tires like ushould anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.