Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howzit everybody, hope you having a great weekend.

Ok, i worked on the stance of my Scion today. The lowered springs came in a few days ago, and early this morning I put them on. I love how it sits now. not to low, to to high, but just right for me.

Now on to my other plans for the car. slow process, but fun!! :cheers:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that stance is great! what kind of springs did you get? looks really sharp! hope to see it out rolling sometime!
Possibly, Its my daily, but I work only a couple miles where where I live yea. Only once in a while I venture off into the jugle called San Antonio lol.

What part you live at? I'm on the north east side, schertz..

·
Registered
307 Posts
HAHA!!!! I'm at Selma, right at the line for Schertz! lol I know what you mean about venturing out, though I work near Sea World. I drive about 45 min a day for my commute, but when I'm not at work I like to either stay local or go to New Braunfells (nicer stores IMO). Maybe I will c ya sometime then! haha

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA!!!! I'm at Selma, right at the line for Schertz! lol I know what you mean about venturing out, though I work near Sea World. I drive about 45 min a day for my commute, but when I'm not at work I like to either stay local or go to New Braunfells (nicer stores IMO). Maybe I will c ya sometime then! haha
Oh no kidding brah?!?! LOL! I used to work at costco, Loss prevention, they did some job cutting so I got axed!lol. but now I'm at West corp in universal city. I will gaurantee you we will one day see each other. I dont see to many Scions on our area, most I see are the 1st gen, but I do see the 2nd gen once in a great while yea. You off today? I work on sundays so right now, thats where I am, at work.
Nothing else for do, so I'm on the computer most of the day lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I work at the Nationwide Insurance call center and its so slow this time of year that all i do is be on the computer. Today I'm off though (I get weekends off now). Sorry about costco. I know what you mean about the 1st gens. Haven't seen many 2nd gens around. I've seen 2 in our area with wheels, thats about it. Both shopping at HEB too. LOL. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Like you said, I'm sure our paths will cross eventually. Its a small town. I liked your B when you had DF210's, but I love the new stance. What springs are they?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know exactly what you mean. I work at the Nationwide Insurance call center and its so slow this time of year that all i do is be on the computer. Today I'm off though (I get weekends off now). Sorry about costco. I know what you mean about the 1st gens. Haven't seen many 2nd gens around. I've seen 2 in our area with wheels, thats about it. Both shopping at HEB too. LOL. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Like you said, I'm sure our paths will cross eventually. Its a small town. I liked your B when you had DF210's, but I love the new stance. What springs are they?
Mahalo, glad you like it.
I picked up the Same brand springs, only this time, its a 2 inch drop front, 2 1/2 rear. plus a couple of other slight Mod's while installing the springs.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
hey punch, im looking into the side window shades and was wondering if your put yours on yourself. If you did, how do they stick on there and is it easy to do?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey punch, im looking into the side window shades and was wondering if your put yours on yourself. If you did, how do they stick on there and is it easy to do?
Aloha Damaged,
Yes I put them on myself, and they just stick on the top portion of the doors, some (I believe) attach in a different way, but most just stick on. Make sure you clean the surface very good ok? and no worry, they not going fly off lol.

Let me know if you need any more help ok.

Have fun brah! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
thanks a lot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.