Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe this custom xB is only going for only $8600 with 13 minutes left! Of course it will probably shoot up in the last few minutes. I'd buy it if I didn't have to ship it half way across the country :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had I known a few days ago that it would go so cheap, I probably would have. (My daughter needs a car) I'm not impulsive enough to spend that kind of cash on the spur of the moment though. And it would be a shame for that to become a daily driver with all of our snow and road salt.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, that's nuts.

·
Registered
314 Posts
that would be a nice drag car lol

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
12 000 miles on it. Im jealous

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Flames add 40 hp

·
Registered
284 Posts
not bad considering that they said in the ad.
Over $40,000 invested. Own it now for a fraction of the cost!
but $30k had been removed lol
still not bad for the price ... here's the before pics

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but $30k had been removed lol
That's a little misleading on the part of the seller. Looking closer at the equipment list should have made that obvious. I didn't look at it that closely since I wasn't going to bid on it. As you said...still a good price though.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That's a little misleading on the part of the seller. Looking closer at the equipment list should have made that obvious. I didn't look at it that closely since I wasn't going to bid on it. As you said...still a good price though.
Yea I've seen this car many times in the past,,in magazines ads , billboards ect. def made its mark in the scion world.

whoever bought it is def gonna flip it ....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Something fishy about this!! $9800 is a GREAT price for a 2008 with 12K miles STOCK!!! Let alone with all of those mods. Those Flames are the real deal and aren't cheep to do.. Plus if 2008 ONLY has 12K miles, WHY?? Was it in a body shop for years being repaired? I'll bet the underneath of that xB will reveal some nasty surprises to the new owner in terms of core support. Clear title or not. There is MANY ways to get a clear title for a totaled vehicle. Sometimes, it' who you know..... I was a used vehicle buyer for a Toyota dealership for years and something isn't quite right with this. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is....

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
IF you read the ebay listing (while it still exists) and the whole thread . . .
That was a Rado/World Racing/Descendant show-car. It has had many of the custom parts removed. At one time, it had a turbo, NOS (at least, a mounted bottle), and 4 racing seats, among more.
With that, there is a mix of stuff remaining and what is back-to-stock.
Here is it in show-form:

Whether it is a deal, a steal, or a rip-off is up to the buyer and seller.
It is NOT an ordinary, run-off-the-mill xB. Some like that, some don't.
It was probably driven hard at times and VERY gently others. Either way, it was professionally modded and maintained.
BUT, many of the parts that made it special as a show-car are off again.

In my opinion,
The buyer got a good price for what it is.
I hope it ends up in someone's hands who loves it and treats it with love.

I'd LOVE to see them on here!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.