Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i have a whole aftermarket exhaust already will the s pipe make a difference at all?

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill probobly just get the headers.

· Registered
658 Posts
Ill probobly just get the headers.
Make sure the headers will work with your current s-pipe. WR tends to sell the two as a kit which makes me wonder if the headers only bolt to their s-pipe.

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinkin about the strups from fastscions.

· Registered
658 Posts
In regards to headers or exhaust? Strup headers will work with an s-pipe that matches the factory bolt pattern. A Strup exhaust (cat back) probably won't match WR headers.

· Registered
783 Posts
In regards to headers or exhaust? Strup headers will work with an s-pipe that matches the factory bolt pattern. A Strup exhaust (cat back) probably won't match WR headers.
If the exhaust is Cat back (catalytic converter) then, the header doesn't affect the matchment of the exhaust. wether it's catback or axle back.

Engine>Header>Spipe>Catalytic Converter>Catback exhaust

· Registered
658 Posts
If the exhaust is Cat back (catalytic converter) then, the header doesn't affect the matchment of the exhaust. wether it's catback or axle back.

Engine>Header>Spipe>Catalytic Converter>Catback exhaust
Ya, I thought about that today. I was confusing it with my FJ Cruiser (header>y-pipe>exhaust) after a couple adult beverages.:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.