Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My stock iPod cord is "acting up." I'd like to get another. But, I'd rather not pay the large sum for a new one from a dealer. In light of a (large) number of ya'll getting new aftermarket radio-CD-DVD player headunits . . .
There should be a number just laying around.

Who is willing to offer me one they don't need any more?

·
Registered
56 Posts
which cable are you referring? The sync cable that you connect your ipod? Or is there another cable that I'm unaware? My Scion only had a 8v mini cable in the car when I purchased it, but I'm able to connect my white apple sync cable to the usb connector under the center console, and control and run the ipod that way.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock radios on 08-10 (I think the 10s, but maybe not) have these:

That's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ah - yeah, mine didn't come with one of those, although I see places online that it IS listed as a stock part for 2010, even though I don't know where you'd connect it.

Have used my ipods just fine though in my 2010 in the manner I've described above.

Sorry I couldn't help.
I will keep my eye out for one for you just the same.

·
Registered
317 Posts
If I can find mine in my black hole of a center console, you can have it. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey TartanJack. I think I have one of those that was in a box when I bought my Toyota DVD system from a private party. I have a 2010 and that cable does not come stock with this year.

I don't think I need it because my XB comes with the RCA type cable/connection and the usb. If I don't need it (don't think so) you can have it. That cable you need connects to the back of the radio right?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It connects here, in the front of the armrest/central console box:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A deal has been DONE!
(So, thread now closed)

Thanks!