Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 08 xB in March of this year, and the only thing it was missing is the cup holder from behind the center console, for the rear passenger.
The hole is there, but it's empty! Kinda like my head!
I live in middle TN. I've checked CL, Eb, local pick apart lots, etc. Just not having much luck. I would guess that it just clips in and slides into the slot, but I haven't looked into it much. I could live without it, but I would like to maybe buy one if anyone has any ideas on where to pick one up at.
Thanx,
Phillip

· Registered
243 Posts
i just happen to have one of those thingys. what it worth to you? or i could just look it up!

· Registered
243 Posts
the part you're looking for is called "instrument panel cup holder sub-assembly", part number 55604-12070-B0. and it retails for.....(you may want to sit before reading any further).....$83.87. Oh! my goodness!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DAYUM! At that price I'll do just fine without it! I found it on villagescionparts.com for $68.76 and I can still do without it. Just gonna have to be a hole there for a while! Good thing I'm always in the driver's seat!
Thanx for the info erozcs!

· Registered
243 Posts
now you know how important it is to take care of your box! pm me an offer we may be able to work something out.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe later ero. I just got the hubs I bought on here, and pinching pennies for the rest of the month. But Thanx for the info. I never would have got the name of that thing right!

· Registered
243 Posts
no prob, brotha! we're here to help each other keep our babies looking good!!! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.