Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I picked up a set from Scion Parts People. Decent price and they are shipping for free right now. Not the best all weather mats but they worked good for me over the winter so I could try and keep my RS8.0 mats decent for spring/summer.

here's the link ScionPartsPeople - Genuine Scion Parts and Scion Accessories

·
Registered
177 Posts
These aren't bad, but these are not as nice as the weathertech digital fit ones. I had those in my 08 RS5 and wish I would have pulled those for this one when I sold the car. But the price comparison was so much cheaper on these I decided to give these a shot. The only mat with rentention clips is the driver, so the rear mats do slide around pretty easy (my kids have proven that getting in and out of the car) and the passenger one I've had to adjust a couple of times, but for the price I feel they are a good option to help with protection of the carpet underneath. Unlike the weathertech mats that are formed "up" on the edges to help protect the sides of the floor area, these fit just like the standard cloth floormats, so there isn't much protection from water, mud, etc that might find it's way to the edge of the mat. Depending on how crazy you might get with mud, snow, etc I would say go with the weathertech, but for someone like me that is just for some light snow/water pretection, they have worked pefect. Pretty easy to clean so far too, but I haven't put them through some harsh conditions either.

Hope all that helps buddy

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks so much for the review man really helped my decision. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get digital fit. Yeah I definitely carry snow and mud time to time with sports and what not. I work at a bagel store so I'm always carrying seeds around in my shoes too, so I like that they're formed up to protect the floor.

thanks again buddy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.