Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here to this website.....ive been working on my 09 xb for a few months and i just dont have the time to build amp racks custom speaker boxes etc.....if anyone is selling thiers id be interested!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the site. What are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
New here to this website.....ive been working on my 09 xb for a few months and i just dont have the time to build amp racks custom speaker boxes etc.....if anyone is selling thiers id be interested!!!!!

join the local Scikotics chapter, they may have some leads for ya. www.scikotics.com

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
also I know almost everyone in car audio in Portland worth knowing. Thats where I cut my teeth in car audio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ive tried alot of diffrent ideas for amp and speaker placement....from a pillars to amps under backseat ( fyi not enough room without removing all the foam from the seat cushion...lol thinking one 12 in back 2 8s in back port hole area 4 6.5 doors tweets in factory area...or maybe do something with the kickpannels or the a pillar hey im open to suggestions...i run a dealership so i can do just about anything i can think of ( as long as i pay for it ) lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.