Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I know a lot of you have aftermarket intakes, and thus have the stock air boxes laying around. I'm looking for just the box, not the snorkel or any of the hoses or anything. I want to modify one but don't want to mess with my own.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no one has an airbox laying around?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sovereign said:
Hey all,

I know a lot of you have aftermarket intakes, and thus have the stock air boxes laying around. I'm looking for just the box, not the snorkel or any of the hoses or anything. I want to modify one but don't want to mess with my own.
Sorry, holding on to my "stock intake" just in case I decide to return the box to stock...

Brewski

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brewski said:
Sovereign said:
Hey all,

Sorry, holding on to my "stock intake" just in case I decide to return the box to stock...

Brewski
fair enough! the quest continues

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.