drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 89000
paint color: black
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: hatchback
I am the second owner of this amazing car. Nothing wrong with it. Every thing works perfectly including ice cold air conditioning. I just had it over my mechanic to give it a once over and he said it needed nothing. The only thing I did was put a new battery in it a couple weeks ago. The car has 89,000 mi and was used as a highway commuter car back and forth to Vermont. It's a five-speed manual. It has Bluetooth it has great looking TC rims on it right now, and also has another complete set of rims with snow tires and the original hubcaps that go with it. All the tires are in great condition. The car also has form-fitted weather tech mats. also has the optional cargo liner that goes over the back seat to protect it and the trunk area. I can tell you loads about the car it's got a clean title no issues, The paint shines like a mirror as I keep it in the garage. The interior is perfectly clean almost looks showroom. Look at the reflection in the paint look at how clean the black interior is. Black on black with a five-speed and those rims make it look really sharp. This car has been adult owned it's whole life and would make an extremely reliable car for another 10 years.

$6000

Located in Beacon, NY

1 - 1 of 1 Posts