Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wut up everyone? got a 2012 army rock xB, been driving it for a few months now and really diggin it. got two 8 inch JL W3s in the trunk and a 600W JL amp; other than that everything is stock so far, been schemin on different things to add or upgrade after stumbling upon this forum. unfortunately a few setbacks are keeping me from moving forward. blew out my driver side fender liner running over a truck tire on the highway, caught some scratches on the roof from shingles blowing off my neighbors garage in a storm, and scratched the sh#t outta the bottom of the front door on a high curb. lol other than that the box is doin well. hopefully ill be able to avoid further harm to my xB. lookin to upgrade the audio, tint the windows, and add an RS 8 body kit (if i should be so lucky to get one somehow), among other things. good to meet yall.:cheers:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen and welcome to the forum you will love it here!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome!
Check the classified section on here, I know there is/was a few body kit pieces for sale. Maybe something will strike you

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yo Welcome 2012 all the way lol just kidding, pics

·
Registered
177 Posts
welcome to the site! Army rock is such a sweet color. And nice choice on the 8" W3's. Those are no joke and sound great!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.