Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a rep. from www.carsponsors.com contacted me today wanting to represent my car and get sponsored. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or know of anyone that has. It sounds like a good thing but almost to good to be true type of thing any insight would be helpful guys and gals!
Thx
B

· Registered
339 Posts
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me your money and I'll hook up up with a vinyl guy. Do Not Do It!!!!! :ranting:
I repeat .......SCAM........... Did you get that..

· Registered
35 Posts
Definitley. Listen to Jack-n-Mafia on that. I had a friend back in the day when Honda was where it was at (Before Scion of course ;))that was contacted by one of these scammers about his Civic and lost some green in thier rues. 2 basic rules apply in real sponsorship 1.) A sponsor would never ask YOU for money. 2.) companys dont hire a 3rd party, carsponsors.com for instance, to enlist show vehicles. They would tell you directly. If they contact you again tell them KIK ROX! and if it were me id give em' a lil' piece of mind about scammin' an honest workin' car guy....the nerve! :ranting:

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He called me back last nite, and I talked about what you have all told me and what www.scikotics.com have mentioned. Needless to say he did not like what I had to say and argued that it was legit! So I gave him a piece of my mind and he did not like that and hung up on me! What a jerk!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.