Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my question, will there be one? After doing some research I discovered the existance of the RS line of Scion's. Which I have now realized that I saw a used one the other day when I was looking at the new xB. It was a solar yellow 1st Gen xB.

So I wonder if they will do one for the new xB. If they do yellow, or even a bright blue, I will so go out and buy one right away. Don't even care what they wife has to say.

If they were going to do a RS series for the new xB what would you guys like to see? Although for those that already own one it might not matter now. Or would you trade in yours for a RS edition?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've read several posts from Scion salespersons who believe the first xB2 RS color is going to be "Gold Rush" color code 580 available early next year.

Me personally, I'd like to see a Subaru WRX type blue or dark gray or even burgundy more, red less purple than blackberry crush metallic.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Matrixv01 said:
I've read several posts from Scion salespersons who believe the first xB2 RS color is going to be "Gold Rush" color code 580 available early next year.

Me personally, I'd like to see a Subaru WRX type blue or dark gray or even burgundy more, red less purple than blackberry crush metallic.
is the gold rush color the same as the one from SEMA?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Althought it's already been used on the last 1st gen RS I really dig the torched penny color. The gold rush looks justs as eye catching though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts