Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 30 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon learning that as you age things happen.After learning that I have a disability,owning a pickup truck was no longer practical. Researching a lot I gleaned that the xB was right for me. Best choice I ever made. For the price it has everything that a 68 year old needs-except-for the reverse light.The new '11's have improved this by putting the lights where they should be.It looks like they can be installed where the old ones are.Wiring must be added for directional signals and the backup lights.I'll be looking for wiring diagrams for my '09 to see where I can tap into what wires.I will keep you all upto date.

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brewski said:
chief52 said:
I love my cyclops reverse light--it is one of the things that made me want an xB. I think the 2011 with the changes to the front grill and rear lights was a huge mistake.
Ditto....I've said it before ... :yes: The 2008-2010 reverse light sets the xB2 apart from all other "mini-vans" from the rear...love being able to spot the xB2 in front of me from a distance! As for the "old guy" comments...I just turned 70 years young and I love my xB2!

Brewski

1 - 2 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.