Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

im new to the scion world, really dig the xb...sooo, i bought one. ha. really like it alot. just been looking up alot of stuff and researching alot about them. only thing ive got done are moda 19s, have 2012 Scion TC 18s as my winter wheels, re-tinted the windows darker all the way around (including the two fronts as well, this is an older pic), and DDM 6000k HIDs. it is my daily driver, but ill be modding it more as time goes on. want to get window visors and still debating on the factory wing, what do you guys think?? (i cant leave anything stock!) also any other cool mods to do to xB's feel free to throw em out there... i have a few other projects and toys as well, but there just hondas im sure you wouldnt care

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the best xB2 site on the web. Lots of really nice people here. Enjoy your ride.:cheers:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Because your xB is black,maybe a black billet grille, variable wiper switch, verticle vent LED's, some kind of added back up lighting (LED's). I mounted 4 Oznium flood LED's on the rear hatch (2 on each side of the license plate), ran wiring to the existing back up light (red wire in the harness) and grounding point in the hatch. These are some mod's that really make this xB yours.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!
Glad you stopped trolling anonymously and joined up.
Now, all you others reading . . . when will you show up and show us your cool rides? Stock or modded, doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
welcome to the site!

first thigns first, GET SOME LOW!!!!! haha, those 19s look awesome, but that wheel gap is criminal. If you don't want tooooo low, go with Tanabe NF210s, if you want low low, go with tanabe DF210s, or if you want fancy low, go ksport coilovers or airbags.

any questions, just ask man. This site has been an amazing help to me these last few years of xB ownership.

·
Registered
102 Posts
welcome to the site!

first thigns first, GET SOME LOW!!!!! haha, those 19s look awesome, but that wheel gap is criminal. If you don't want tooooo low, go with Tanabe NF210s, if you want low low, go with tanabe DF210s, or if you want fancy low, go ksport coilovers or airbags.

any questions, just ask man. This site has been an amazing help to me these last few years of xB ownership.
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Considering I took delivery of mine already lowered on 19's, everything else looks so wierd. I'm kinda digging it without the wing. I was really torn on getting one, but my girl said it needed it. Can't argue with that.

I love the idea of a black billet grill but havent seen any for the '11+. I hate how the two grills are a different design.

Hooray for black boxes!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, yeah im really looking into the oznium vent lights. i really dig those. i want to get led license plate lights, STILL debating on the wing..cant decide. but let me know of some good places to get a good wing that looks factory, or is factory that isnt too expensive (ebay ones dont have the right angle from what ive seen), want to get yellow high beams, and potentially fog lights. AVS seamless visors are in my near future i believe as well...

i want to lower it, and yeah phobic, one of my favorite cars on the boards is mikeyxb2. LOVE the stance of nf210s. not too low, and gives a better asthetic look to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.