Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New XB owner or should I say soon to be in a couple days. From Toronto, Canada just purchase a 2013 Black XB. I must say I'm glad to be back again in Toyota Family after owning KP61 and a supra. But life took over and have to put toys aside.

Now with family I think the XB is the best practical choice that I've done.

Glad to see forums like this for more info as I'm a little rusty w/ my technical knowledge with this cars.

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canadian from out west!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks folks, will definitely do some mod, I just want to keep in clean and simple.

I think first thing is to change my lights to HID, then prolly spoiler since I bought the XB pure stock no Mod from the dealership.

Next plan will be wheels but my 1st choice was to get a silver one but unfortunately no matter how hard my dealership work to find me one just no luck. Black exterior just getting some ideas now on wheels, I prefer deep dishwheels. Will post pics once I got it from the dealer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It already started HID will be pick up tonight and installed. Inno Roof racks order and on it's way.

Shopping around for spoiler, will probably hold on the wheels after the canadian winter. Just shopping around now for winter tires but need to sell the other set of winter tires I have from my old car kinda sucks it will not fit (235/70R/16) correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just shopping around now for winter tires but need to sell the other set of winter tires I have from my old car kinda sucks it will not fit (235/70R/16) correct me if I'm wrong.
Obviously your winter tires will fit on your stock 16" rims however the rolling radius will be 2" bigger, so I doubt they will fit in your wheel wells and still allow turns and/or suspension travel.

Congrats on your new ride, a number of us on this forum have got rear spoilers from eBay and are satisfied. There is a thread here:
http://www.newscionxb.com/135-do-yourself/6369-spoiler-wing-thoughts-insight-diy-tips.html

Have fun modding!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.