Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well . . .
As a few may have realized, I am a HUGE racing fan.
I follow and watch (almost every race) Formula One and NASCAR's Cup series, whatever name it bears. I have followed the World Rally Championship in the past and plan to make an effort to do so in the 2010 season, which WILL be an effort based on the sucky coverage in the US since Speedvision became Speed TV and included all sorts of unracing related TV programs rather than showing all sorts of races.
Also, as some may have deduced, I am planning to make my xB handle like a racing car too.

So, to go with myself (me being me), I am planning to make a "racing jacket" based on my xB. I already have one for the Miata and includes logos of people I have met in the "Miata-World" onto an older Mountain Dew jacket (the green and red ties onto my 1960s Lotus-based paint scheme).
Now, I am planning an xB one, based on a ebay found and "won" m&m's Kenny Schrader jacket in yellow with royal blue sleeves.
"Musts" will be m&m's, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, and Red Bull. I already have patches for those four addictions and will use them, even if completely impossible in "real life" to be on one "race car" due to corporate policies.
Who else should I approach for patches and are prominent Scion xB related parts-suppliers?
I am looking for advise on something "xB related" . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The jacket I AM using (I already have it):
(Picts are "click-pop")

Oh, and I fully expect to cover the Valvoline, 36/Kenny Schrader, and MAC tools logos on the front and sleeve and (maybe) the "Simpson" on the other sleeve (probably with the Red Bull).
Also, I have a large TRD logo and a couple Toyota patches, one of which will shortly cover the "NASCAR" at the cuff.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Well you already have TRD. 5axis would be a good one. Strup makes a good amount of stuff. If you do the hotchkiss stuff that would also be a good chioce. I realize this is just for fun so I am throwing out company names that do stuff for the xB.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To give an idea of what I mean . . .
This is a random shot my son took that happens to show what I am doing.
The number and driver signature are now a St Andrews Scottish flag and a TRD patch.
I plan to do more on it, but slowly and carefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.