Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
yeah i would say 10.5 or v2 lol although i think they didnt refer to the previous RS10 as an RS10 but just a "10 series" marking scions 10th anniversary.
The wireless charging mat is interesting to put in it.. as i thought most wireless charging stations require a piece on the phone as well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Other highlights include piano black accents on the center console, steering wheel and vent rings
Ha, more places for my wife to put toeprints.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like it.

Although the car seat print reminds me of "The Matrix".

The rear projection is quite cool.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Man that paint job would be a nightmare if it was damaged and had to be painted.I do like the rear projection of the logo though. :)
Wow you're right. They have a hard enough time with metallic paints.

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
its hard to get excited about a car with almost no alterations from the stock model

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
its hard to get excited about a car with almost no alterations from the stock model
same as any of the other RS series, except the body kit... being replaced by little details here and there

·
Registered
97 Posts
At least the older 2nd gen RS series had body kits....something to physically differentiate them from a stock XB. The newer RS series are fail in my book. So they shot some green pearl clear over the stock white paint...wow. I can so that with some pearl powder in Glossy plastidip and get the same effect. Plus then I can peel if I get tired and make it a different color.

Overall I think the newer RS series XBs are not worth the additional cost.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think it's a pretty cool and clean ride, but like a few of you all said there should be a further gap between RS and the rest, and a body kit would do just that. Some custom rims or something like that would be pretty mad too.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I wonder if the dealer sells those blue scion badges.
Usually with stuff connected to the RS models, you have to prove that you actually own an RS before the dealer will sell you replacement RS parts. That's how they keep the exclusive RS stuff exclusive.

Another route is to find an RS owner who is willing to part out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.