Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
ScionScene said:
The guy holding them just had a stack, I dont think he kept them in a specific order.
Maybe they got mixed up after a few tens of people went through? I was with eviljack when we went through 3rd in line, I saw him sign the sheet on the third line, and he got 003 of 500.

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
eviljack said:
Not bad, I heard some people got there and had to wait for hours to get their car. Your theory is probably right. They probalby kept track of them early on then just didn't have a chance to keep it straight. Cause I talked to the guy second out the door and he had number 2.
Number 2... :rofl:

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
AnimalBoy said:
i got on the bus at 1145am and got to my car at 2pm!!! the bus stayed at the hotel most of the time cuz it would of been pointless to go for the cars and wait there. I was told that the computers crashed and had to re-boot everything. that's why it took a while.
Boy, that would have sucked big time. The heat probably fried a generator. eviljack and I got lucky.. we managed to get onto the first bus and were on the road by about 11. With 37 hours of driving, we needed every minute we could get at the get-go.

The TRD tip looks like a very easy install, BTW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.