Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Yeah but I don't think Allentown PA is very close to california. Actually I don't think, I know for a fact that its a long *** drive hehe.

By the way. You guys that went to Scion United, what number plaque did you get?

I have a theory that since they gave the numbers away in order, and made you sign for them, they may assign the numbers to our actual cars in some of the advertising. Or even better we will get a trading card set with all 500 scions. Ok I doubt that but it would uber cool if we did.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Not bad, I heard some people got there and had to wait for hours to get their car. Your theory is probably right. They probalby kept track of them early on then just didn't have a chance to keep it straight. Cause I talked to the guy second out the door and he had number 2.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
well my fiance does like to call my xB gold member

Oh and for those of you that know. Those stuffed scion's we got. I gave the tC to my dad. He wanted it for his desk at work. Dog got a hold of it and now its her favorite toy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.