Scion XB Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
AnimalBoy said:
i got on the bus at 1145am and got to my car at 2pm!!! the bus stayed at the hotel most of the time cuz it would of been pointless to go for the cars and wait there. I was told that the computers crashed and had to re-boot everything. that's why it took a while.
Boy, that would have sucked big time. The heat probably fried a generator. eviljack and I got lucky.. we managed to get onto the first bus and were on the road by about 11. With 37 hours of driving, we needed every minute we could get at the get-go.

The TRD tip looks like a very easy install, BTW.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
boblamb58 said:
AnimalBoy said:
i got on the bus at 1145am and got to my car at 2pm!!! the bus stayed at the hotel most of the time cuz it would of been pointless to go for the cars and wait there. I was told that the computers crashed and had to re-boot everything. that's why it took a while.
Boy, that would have sucked big time. The heat probably fried a generator. eviljack and I got lucky.. we managed to get onto the first bus and were on the road by about 11. With 37 hours of driving, we needed every minute we could get at the get-go.

The TRD tip looks like a very easy install, BTW.
The TRD tip was easy....my DH had it installed in a couple of minutes.

· Registered
94 Posts
I know - I'd kill for a stuffed xB2! :p It's hard to even find t-shirts with the 2nd Gen on them. :confused:

· Registered
94 Posts
No no no, Scionscene, the person selling their exhaust tip. Not that you're not nice and all too. :D

G

·
Oh OK lol. For what its worth Ill be selling mine to but its used..but it will be close to free. But do buy SS's first just tossing it out there. I also have a free set of stock hubcaps for sale just to lazy to list them.

· Registered
94 Posts
So, maybe this thread should be closed? No PM back from SS and no reply here except people talking amongst themselves - he must have lost interest or is too busy to keep up with it or close it. :dontgetit:

· Registered
254 Posts
Direness said:
I know - I'd kill for a stuffed xB2! :p It's hard to even find t-shirts with the 2nd Gen on them. :confused:
I designed a few scion related shirts...the sweetest ones were pulled off the site for copyright reasons...but i think the site is still: www.cafeshops.com/joemaderscion

I really wish Scion United would do another event...not just for the free stuff but for the huge experience...some of the owners are in a scion magazine, thats sweet

· Registered
55 Posts
I got Badge # 38 of 500.... I gave the exhaust tip to a friend and traded the dash applique with another friend, cause I already put it on my car, only to turn right around and paint all the "Silver" trim pieces to match the car color. so my friends made out like bandits... :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.