Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Re: xB Tee-Shirt

I have a cafepress account and am fairly handy with image editing software. I could make some xB2 merch and put it up there if anyone would be interested. Any thoughts/ideas? Biggest thing would be finding royalty-free images of an xB2; some of the images from the Scion website would be perfect but I wouldn't want to get sued...

·
Premium Member
808 Posts

We would be interested in some t-shirts other than white.  My xB is Teal and hubby's X-Runner is speedway blue.  They look really good together in the driveway, but not that great on a white shirt.  I think the teal car would look great on, say, pink or purple, maybe navy. 

If anyone finds something, let us know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Hmmm... a teal xB2 shirt? Is it possible?!?! I <3 Tealies! ??? I was kinda thinking about doing the same thing cause there just isn't much for us gen 2 crowds, but my picture editing program is ancient. I'd be interested in seeing what you cook up! :D

I just got two shirts off eBay (dude wanted $10 shipping for 2 tshirts that went for 99 cents each...wow. Not doing business with him again...lesson learned to read combined shipping rules before bidding.) But there's another decent shirt I liked: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250295345219 I need to cut back on my spendign though.
:(

·
Registered
130 Posts

Sorry, I didn't mean I'd be willing to design specifically to individual requests, what I meant was, does anyone have any ideas for artwork/slogans, etc for xB2 shirt (or other merch) that would appeal to a general audience.

·
Registered
2008 xB
566 Posts

Played around with a couple of t-shirt concepts tonight while watching the debate. I think I'm going to pick up a DIY iron-on transfer kit and make up one of these (or both) layouts. These are scans of .pdf files.

·
Registered
326 Posts

Hey Geezer, love the idea.The 2 pics are just like the XB, simple and sharp. I haven't been able to find any gen 2 shirts, was thinking of making my own also, but I haven't come up with any ideas as sharp as yours. :yes:

·
Registered
326 Posts

I'm ordering a shirt and lisc plate bracket. I'd love to see a t-shirt with geezers idea though. :yes:

·
Registered
326 Posts

Shan, while I was looking at the t-shirts and other stuff on cafe press, I found some XB plate brackets... gottaa have them... :yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.