Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention NewScionxB Members:

www.FastScions.com has finally produced an authentic Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap for the Scion xB 2008 - 2010 (xB2)!!!!
www.fastscions.com/carbon-fiber-front-bumper-cap-scion-xb-2008-2010-xb2.aspx

Fastscions.com introduces our all new 100% Carbon Fiber xB2 Bumper Cover. A perfect compliment to your carbon fiber hood, fenders or fog lights, to give your xB2 the finished look.

This piece fits snuggly over the center portion of the bumper just in between the upper and lower grilles.

No cutting required. Works with OEM and aftermarket grilles and looks great with any color combination. Made of 100% carbon fiber and made in the USA. Mounted with OEM quality 3M tape.

www.fastscions.com/carbon-fiber-front-bumper-cap-scion-xb-2008-2010-xb2.aspx

Shipping NOW!!! Enter your NewScionxB coupon code for an additional discount!!!

PM or call for further details or inquiries.

· Registered
477 Posts
This looks like a great option for those of use that have their front license plate holes they would like to cover up. Could be a alternative to replacing the front bumper if you have a slight accident.

Looks great to me!

· Registered
741 Posts
Does anyone know how it is held on? Does it just snap in place or is there 3M tape involved?

· Registered
286 Posts
Looks great but do I want to risk a "no front license plate" ticket here in California? :yucky:

· Registered
286 Posts
Thought about that but where? I don't like it off to the side. Only place I can think of is in the bottom grille b/w the fog lights...hmmmm

· Registered
286 Posts
How do I do look for Hellen4Wheels picture thread?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.