Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here a something I have been working on. It is a custom stainless gauge face cover to replace the cheap plastic one. Right now I am making them in brushed stainless with other options to come. Polished, anodized etc.... If they go well. Tell me what do you think. I am going to put them up for sale for 39.99. Lets hear some feedback on these. Thanks, Chris. I will post better pics tomorrow when I pick up the first order :rockon:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
WOW!
You made that?
I like the look. With the inset as much as it is, reflection shouldn't be a problem here. I would be interested in something like that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bro sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt cover!!! 8) let us know when they are ready for sale! I'm in for one!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looks great. I'm interested.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! Have just picked up my first shipment. They are ready for your Xb. Message me for details for those that want one. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any taker's bump? They are ready now.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm looking for them on Ebay. Don't see them. What is the title of the listing? :confused:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those who want one, the item number on ebay to find them is #220485413478 Thanks for all of your support. or search Sciob Xb custom stainless gauge cluster faceplate, dash

·
Registered
741 Posts
I just bought one. I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
gr8scape said:
I just bought one.  I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.
Hearing of ebay's fees, which would YOU (BoxMafia) prefer?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Stainless can always be painted with acrylic or enamel and either a brush or spray can. It is rather easy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For those who don't want to do Ebay, Message me on here and I'll give you my paypal address. We can work it out that way. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last bump! I guess these didn't go so well on here. Thanks to those that bought it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
351 views! And nobody else wants one? Cheap mod!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Oh, yeah! Looks clean! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.