Scion XB Forum banner

Xb2 Custom stainless gauge face

10K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  TartanJack 
#1 ·
Alright here a something I have been working on. It is a custom stainless gauge face cover to replace the cheap plastic one. Right now I am making them in brushed stainless with other options to come. Polished, anodized etc.... If they go well. Tell me what do you think. I am going to put them up for sale for 39.99. Lets hear some feedback on these. Thanks, Chris. I will post better pics tomorrow when I pick up the first order :rockon:

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW!
You made that?
I like the look. With the inset as much as it is, reflection shouldn't be a problem here. I would be interested in something like that.

#3 ·
Bro sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt cover!!! 8) let us know when they are ready for sale! I'm in for one!

#4 ·
Looks great. I'm interested.

#5 ·
Bump! Have just picked up my first shipment. They are ready for your Xb. Message me for details for those that want one. Thanks, Chris

#7 ·
Any taker's bump? They are ready now.

#8 ·
I'm looking for them on Ebay. Don't see them. What is the title of the listing? :confused:

#9 ·
For those who want one, the item number on ebay to find them is #220485413478 Thanks for all of your support. or search Sciob Xb custom stainless gauge cluster faceplate, dash

#10 ·
I just bought one. I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.

#12 ·
gr8scape said:
I just bought one.  I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.
Hearing of ebay's fees, which would YOU (BoxMafia) prefer?

#14 ·
Stainless can always be painted with acrylic or enamel and either a brush or spray can. It is rather easy.

#15 ·
For those who don't want to do Ebay, Message me on here and I'll give you my paypal address. We can work it out that way. Thanks, Chris

#16 ·
Last bump! I guess these didn't go so well on here. Thanks to those that bought it.

#18 ·
351 views! And nobody else wants one? Cheap mod!

#21 ·
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know these are now up on www.randode.com for sale now. Thank you guys for all your support! More Gen2 mods in the works

#23 ·
Sorry about that! I had to get them so more exposure. The next batch will be done in real carbon fiber!

#25 ·
Bump.

Now, I want one-> will fit my "new" Project: Country Traveller scheme I am working on (really, picking up an old idea and running w/ it, hard).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.